Easy Dishwashing With Kitchenaid Dishwasher
Gone are the days that we have to spend most of our time washing, scrubbing and sterilizing our soiled dishes. With the advancement of technology dishwashing using a dishwasher, machines make household chore easy and fun. Whirlpool, one of the leading kitchen appliance manufacturer, created the KitchenAid dishwasher. KitchenAid brand is exclusively made by whirlpool.
KitchenAid dishwasher types are:
- Undercounter dishwasher. It has four models series to choose from. The size is 24”. It has five cycles: light, normal, heavy, rinse only and the quick clean-up. New models have improved sensors and larger capacities.
- In-Sink dishwasher which is ideal for small household loads. Some model designs include working space for chopping. The sink can fit most kitchen pots.
- Drawer dishwasher is sleek and saves a lot of space. The drawer can be single or double. It also has five cycle speeds.
All types of dishwashers vary in sizes depending on the place setting and capacity of the dishwasher. There are also different wash and rinse cycle styles.
KitchenAid known trademark features of their dishwashers are:
- The KitchenAid pro scrub cleaning system technology can clean heavily soiled plates and pans without scrubbing. It can remove left-over food and oils and does not require rinsing again.
- The built-in disposal ensures that food left-over and dirt do not stick back into your pots and dishes.
- Durable wash arms – they are made of stainless steel.
- Quiet operation – it does not have a loud irritating sound during operation.
- Easy to organize the rack system- the place setting ensures that everything has a place and saves you time in organizing the pots and dishes.
- All parts are made of quality materials to make the dishwasher last for a long time. They are stain and corrosion resistant.
- The finish of the dishwashers is beautiful and can compliment the design and theme of your kitchen.
- The designs are sleek and space saving.
- Best of all it is user-friendly and compatible with almost all dishwashing detergents available in the market.
There are a lot of model and designs to choose from. They are available in almost all appliance dealers. You just have to choose the one that suits your needs. Determine the dimension of your space. Make sure that the power rating can withstand your wash load. Proper care and maintenance of your equipment can make it last longer. Some have grown with their dishwasher for 10 to 20 years with only a few minor repairs.
Through the years, the kitchenaid dishwasher has been improved to satisfy the needs of the customer. If your dishwashing unit broke or fail to perform the way it should be, you can check with the nearest repair service agent in your area or look on the internet.
They can even give you an estimate online. Replacement parts are available. If the damaged part does not require a technician to install, you can order the part and install it. Do not forget to check the warranty expiry of some parts to avail for a free replacement.